The area is one of the most attractive business locations in the south east, with a dynamic commercial economy.
- Backed by an intensive, long-term economic development programme
- A study has shown Hastings to be the best value business location in the south east – ask us for more details
- There’s a wide range of commercial property available, from small suites to large offices and industrial units
- Skills are being boosted, with over 3,000 students studying at Hastings’ university and the new, state-of-the-art Sussex Coast College
- Hastings is revitalising its architecture and strengthening its transport and broadband links
Rapid progress has established strong business confidence and an extremely promising outlook. It’s a commercial opportunity not to be missed.
For further general information about Hastings as a business location, visit the Business In Hastings web site.
The Hastings area offers a fantastic quality of life.
- There’s an abundance of restaurants, cafes and bars, great golf courses and a vibrant arts, festival and entertainment scene
- The area has wonderful homes to buy or rent at highly affordable prices
- It’s steeped in history with a fascinating medieval old town, the ruins of a Norman castle, the regency architecture of St Leonards and the grade 1-listed De La Warr Pavillion on the nearby Bexhill seafront
- There’s a busy, expanding retail sector, with major high street brands as well as a wealth of antique shops and independent boutiques
Above all, people move here for the healthy lifestyle and the great outdoors – from the rugged beauty of the coastline to some of England’s most attractive countryside.